Tortuga (Barbados) Ltd.
Tortuga (Barbados) was a medium sized bakery based in Barbados. They produced the popular Tortuga Rum cake in a range of flavours for the international export and local market.
“C&G International provided an excellent service which was professional and effective. Our company has now been certified as HACCP compliant by SGS, one of the world’s leading standards compliance agencies. C&G International supported us throughout the implementation process.” Tortuga (Barbados), Food Safety & Quality Manager
C&G International HACCP Implementation Activities
Tortuga (Barbados) set themselves a challenge to complete their HACCP certification within 12 months; C&G International committed to, and succeeded in, meeting this demanding timetable.
Work undertaken during the Tortuga (Barbados) HACCP implementation:
- Construction of a HACCP implementation Project Plan.
- Training of the HACCP Team & all company employees in HACCP.
- Advice on GMP improvements.
- HACCP team meetings facilitation & project management.
- Writing of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) & Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOPs).
- Facilitation of the Hazard Analysis and identification of the Critical Control Points (CCPs).
- Establishment of monitoring methods for CCPs.
- Training of contractors
- Pre-audit assessment