During September 2022 C&G International are offering a broad selection of public food safety courses. Whether its HACCP, SQF or FSSC 22000, we cover almost every aspect of a food safety management system. There is something for everybody from Senior Management to food handlers.
Our training courses are educational, engaging and always well received. The C&G tutors are experienced and pragmatic and are always happy to share their considerable knowledge with delegates.
We are excited to offer you this comprehensive range of food safety courses and look forward to having you on board. Full details on the remaining AVAILABLE scheduled courses can be found by following the links below.
Food Safety Courses & Dates
- Trends and Advances in Food Safety Seminar – 01 Sept 2022 – NO AVAILABILITY
- Senior Managers Food Safety Course – 06 Sept 2022 – NO AVAILABILITY
- Supervising Food Safety Course – 08 Sept 2022 – NO AVAILABILITY
- Food Safety for HACCP: A Food Handler Course – 13 Sept 2022 – NO AVAILABILITY
- Food Facility Design for Food Safety – 15 Sept 2022 – NO AVAILABILITY
- Cleaning & Sanitation for Food Safety – 20 Sept 2022 – NO AVAILABILITY
- Internal Auditor Training for Food Safety Systems – 22 Sept 2022 – NO AVAILABILITY
- Root Cause Analysis for Food Safety Systems – 23 Sept 2022 –NO AVAILABILITY
- HACCP Training for Team Members – 27 & 28 Sept 2022 – NO AVAILABILITY
If you have any questions then please feel free to contact us